The Desmotec Isoinertial Training System provides load to exercise through a weighted adjustable spindle. The rotary motion of the system provides continuous, alternating concentric and eccentric loading varying in response to the velocity of movement.
The Desmotec system allows the user to utilize the full concentric and eccentric capacity of the working muscles. The nature of the eccentric loading of the Desmotec system is very different to traditional loading methods, more simulating the eccentric loading experienced in ADL and athletic pursuits.
The D.LINE and V.LINE Desmotec units provide the capacity to cover:
- A full range of exercise selection
- Targeted areas for rehabilitation
- Power, strength and strength endurance qualities in athletes
The easy to use Desmotec measurement system provides:
- Objective feedback during training
- Concentric vs eccentric comparison
- The capacity for L vs R comparison
- Immediate reporting from cloud-based support
- Data export for extensive individual evaluation
For more information click on the image below for desmotec.com